Here are recent and ongoing announcements for members—especially General or Intergroup Service Representatives (GSRs & ISRs)—to make during D.A. meetings.
See our Calendar of Events here
- Debtors Anonymous Traditions Workshop
Four virtual workshops will be held over a two-day period with six traditions each day on Saturday and Sunday 3-4 June, 2023*
Go through all the D.A. Traditions in one weekend. Choose the workshop that works best for you.
For more information and to register to receive the Zoom link for your workshop, go here: TRADITIONS 2023 Registration
Click HERE to download a flyer which lists international workshop detail.
*Except for West Coast/Pacific Time which will be Friday and Saturday 2-3 June, 2023.
- Donate $7 on the 7th of every month for the 7th Tradition to celebrate Lucky 7th! [Download]
- Now Available: The Debtors Anonymous Twelve Steps Study Guide is for sale through the General Service Office and in many countries as a print-on-demand book online! Kindle versions are also available. [Download]
- Fellowship-wide calls with live speaker shares use the U.S. call-in phone number: 1-605-472-5540, access code: 617093#. International phone numbers (and online access) are available at debtorsanonymous.org/call-in-access. The Online Meeting ID is darecovery1. Let members know to mark their calendars for these upcoming events:
- Consider serving at the World Level of D.A. as a General Service Board Trustee or recommend a member for service to one of the four (4) GSB positions currently open, as well as multiple Appointed Committee Member and Project Contributor positions. Visit www.debtorsanonymous.org/service
- Make temporary updates to your meeting listing on the world D.A. website. Temporary updates—teleconference or video conference numbers, meeting closures, meeting contact info—will appear in red on your meeting listing and will revert back to the original listing upon request after your meeting starts up in person: www.debtorsanonymous.org/temp-meeting-update
- D.A. pamphlets are available — individually and bundled together — on Kindle! Visit debtorsanonymous.org/ebooks
- Please encourage D.A. members at meetings to Subscribe to eNews to receive all D.A. announcements!
▻ Members can subscribe at debtorsanonymous.org/enews
- Share your story in Ways & Means—the recovery magazine of D.A.—or share an article about service in The DA Focus newsletter. Members can learn more and read past issues at debtorsanonymous.org/share
- If it fits in your spending plan, please increase your 7th Tradition contributions to support the Fellowship! Meetings and members can donate at debtorsanonymous.org/contribute. Meetings and members can contribute directly to the John H. Scholarship Fund at https://debtorsanonymous.org/contribute-scholarship.