This information will be held in the USA on a secure server and be shared with the company in the UK who will manage the ballot on gender neutrality. Please only share your email address if you consent to this. More details about the UK company on request by emailing: email@example.com
- Please do not assume we have current information for your group/contacts on file, e.g., do not write 'same as last year' or 'no changes'.
- All registered meetings are assigned a 3 to 6 digit registration number by the General Service Office.
- Please provide the correct Group Number. If you do not know your Group Number, please find it using Find a Meeting (opens in a new window); do not leave the group number line blank (unless it is a new meeting), or answer with '?' or 'don't know'.
- Please note: To register, a group must have an active meeting.
- For Instructions and FAQs regarding how to fill out this form, please click here.
FACE-TO-FACE MEETING LOCATION INFORMATION
VIDEO/AUDIO MEETING INFORMATION (e.g. Zoom, Skype, Teams, Google Meet, etc.) with or without Video Enabled
PHONE MEETING INFORMATION
EMAIL / TEXT CHAT MEETING INFORMATION
ADDITIONAL MEETING NOTES
Use this space for additional information about your meeting, such as directions to the meeting room, or other special instructions. This information will be displayed publicly.
Does your group have a Public Information Representative?
This group accepts Tradition Three
(opens in a new window). If your meeting has a 'special focus', the meeting has friendly procedures in place to make sure that any DA member or newcomer who comes to the meeting, regardless of whether they fit the criteria of the meeting, will be welcomed and gently guided in their recovery. However, meeting organizers should take any reasonable precautions to protect their own safety, and the safety of their meeting.
This group accepts Tradition Seven
(opens in a new window) - that there is no charge to attend a D.A. meeting, there is no set fee and no one will be turned away for lack of funds. If someone is not able to, or chooses not to, make any 'suggested contribution', they will not be challenged on their choice, nor will they be asked to apply for a 'grant' or 'scholarship'.
If you cannot agree to these statements, then the GSB regretfully reserves the right, on behalf of the fellowship, not to register your group and therefore not to list your meeting on the D.A. Website. In this case, your meeting can continue to meet but not as a listed or registered D.A. group. Please do consider that unregistered groups cannot send delegates to the World Service Conference.